Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Moi!

I'm bad at this whole blogging thing but I thought I could give it a try.

Hi, my name is Renata, I'm 23 years old. I was born in Brazil and raised in Sweden. I moved to Tampere, Finland, two years ago to work as an au-pair with this lovely family. I stayed with them for 9 months and in 2015 I moved in with my boyfriend in Turku, where I still live.

I was a vegetarian and, later on, vegan for many, many years but went on a "break" for about 2 years (shame on me, yes, I know). I recently went back to start my cruelty-free lifestyle all over. As I went back to it, I first thought it was so so difficult to find information in english (or swedish) about where to get vegan food in restaurants, where to shop for groceries, cruelty-free makeup/beauty products etc. So that is the reason why I decided to start this blog, so I can maybe help those of you who, like me, don't speak finnish.

I will mainly post about products and restaurants in Turku, since that is where I live. I will also be posting about cruelty-free makeup/beauty brands available in Finland, and maybe some food recipes as well.


So yeah, I hope I can get this blog going and that it will be helpful for someone out there. :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment